Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BK says Farewell to the King

Anyone wonder what's been going on with Burger King lately? The free fries, the delivery... and now free onion rings? Nothing really stood out to me until I just recently saw the new BK ad for free onion rings all weekend. So, I did a little research. Turns out that Burger King changed their whole campaign in early August. No more king (who I thought was a little creepy anyway), instead they're now focusing solely on their food and their new menu upgrades. They gave away their free "new" fries a couple of months ago and now they're giving away their free "new" onion rings. I've got to say, I'm kind of impressed with all of the leaps that BK has been taking lately. Not sure if any other fast food chains have actually given away their food before. And on top of that, they're now offering delivery! I honestly think that this marketing campaign is going to do great things for Burger King. Guess we'll wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment