Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pass It On Billboards


I see these billboards all over the highway and the more I see them the more I love them.


Values.com is a place simply to promote positive values. The billboards were meant as little reminders to pass them on. The Foundation for a Better Life is a non-profit organization founded to promote these values through print and broadcast media. The Foundation created the website Values.com so people can share positive actions and serve as inspiration for one another in the hopes of making the world a better place.

These billboards are really cool because of the messages that go along with the image. They are all different: inspiring, creative, funny, caring, commitment, rising above, sacrifice, etc. On the website, you can search the billboards by category and find a message that fits the value you're looking for.

Here is the link to all of them: http://www.values.com/inspirational-sayings-billboards

I think these billboards were a really good way to get people to visit the site, values.com. It definitely got me to check it out.


1 comment:

  1. I believe this advertisement is very effective; I catch myself looking at it on the highway all of the time. Yes, it is somewhat comedic, but even though it is Kermit the Frog, it is somewhat deep. The ad is saying, it doesn't matter what you look like or what you like, you can accomplish your dreams. Nice.

    ReplyDelete