Wednesday, January 21, 2015

NFL for the Entire Family

Although most of the football buzz is surrounding the upcoming Super Bowl and the advertisements that will take place for this event, this NFL Shop TV Spot is one of my all time favorite commercials. Not only does this commercial advertise a brand, being NFL gear itself, it does so in an indirect way, by not mentioning the product that is being advertised until the end of the commercial. I like when advertisers take this approach because the video grabbed my attention and got me interested, without pushing a product or pressuring me to purchase something right away.

Another thing I like about this particular ad is that it is only 30 seconds long, but in that time frame the NFL Shop tells a story that families can relate to, while advertising their product, which is NFL apparel, at the end of the spot.

My favorite thing about this video is that it incorporates family and football, which are two things that I believe will resonate well with audiences of many demographics. The NFL reaches millions of fans each year, so by putting a family spin on this particular TV spot, people will be able to relate to their favorite team, while also bringing memories of how they began following that particular team. NFL Shop TV Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment