Friday, April 15, 2016

Face-Plant's are the New Pre-Workout

Personally, I am not the biggest fan of Taylor Swift's music so this advertisement was definitely amusing to me as I'm sure it was to many others as well. While I may not like her music, I can't help but like the way that she is able to make fun of herself and be a good sport about it. This new advertisement from Apple came out on April 1 and has gone viral ever since. We all know that Apple comes out with great advertisements, but this is probably one of my favorites.



Using a pop star to show how she is just as normal as the rest of us is a good way to reach your audience. Apple utilized this in the best way possible by having Miss Swift flail around and act like an idiot singing on a treadmill. Now honestly, who can say they haven't done something similar to this, treadmill or not, when their home alone? Yeah, that's what I thought.

1 comment:

  1. These commercials are hilarious and makes me forget that I have to pay for Apple Music playlists through their radio and such. But Taylor Swift is in a new one which features a Throw Back playlist and her dancing while getting ready. It really shows us that celebrities are just like us and have fun before going out with friends. Also, pretty sure sales of Jimmy Eat World will go up because everyone was saying it was on repeat since hearing or seeing the commercial!

    ReplyDelete