Wednesday, February 24, 2016

CUTENESS ALERT! "be together. not the same."

I am sure as you go about your day, regardless of how self confident you are, we always have that little voice in our heads that say to us "I wish my hair was straight like that," "I wish I was as outspoken as him," or as simple as "I wish I had her/his courage." It does not matter how confident we are we always have these moments, some more than others, because in life we always have people we look up to and people who we want to be like. 

Android has really succeeded in showing that we are all great together and that simply what makes us so great together is because we are all different and unique. So cliché if you think about it, yet so revolutionary in the world we live in today. Android has come out with a few different commercial versions of the campaign "be together. not the same" and below are some of my favorite picks:

There WILL be cuteness overflow... Just for your information :)

Friends Furever


Rock, Paper, Scissors


Monotune


Hope you enjoyed those ads! Which one was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment