Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Feel Good Ads


Now I'm a sucker for anything hockey related, however its ads like these that really leave a bad taste in my mouth. These ads are specifically targeted at your emotions and have absolutely nothing to do with the product or company that it benefits. This kind of marketing isn't meant to sell you the product. Its not even meant to sell you on an experience. This is just big business trying to play consumers into buying their products.

For me, advertisements like these never seem genuine because they are pedaling a product, and they make me as a consumer less receptive to purchase said product. I would prefer that compose integrate there product into the the ads more and be more upfront about what they are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Face your Manga gives you a chance to add originality and style to your world: create and print your face, turn it in a work of art and amaze all with an original gift.

    wechat marketing campaign

    ReplyDelete