Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fashion Advertisement


This is an advertisement for Printemps f/w 2011 campaign. Printemps is a french department store almost like our Lord & Taylor or Begdorf Goodman. This was one of the campaigns I had a chance to work on while doing an internship with a fashion ad agency this summer. I am going to go through the different steps that lead to this final ad.
Through multiple meetings and creative ideas, it finally came down to the clothing that was going to be used in this advertisement. This is a full Gucci f/w 11 look. It was important to understand what Gucci was aiming for with that seasons collection. When I first got to my internship, It was my job to find flowers that were well crafted and constructed. My bosses liked the idea of a rose. Then, it was my job to find a different flowers that went with the theme along with flowers that matched the colors of the looks pulled for the photo shoot. After searching for about a week, I found this lovely and exquisite blue rose. It was perfect for the shoot and matches her blue gloves that top model Raquel Zimmermann wore. The color of the background comes from the different colors in the season and was chosen by the creative director at the shoot. It was an amazing opportunity to be apart of this advertisement and I look forward to doing many more in the future with different luxury brands.

3 comments:

  1. Outside of Iran this term might be divided into branding, advertising, PR or media solutions and have words such as digital or events added, but Iran, for multiple reasons is different.
    Iran marketing Agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. Fashion & eCommerce Image Retouchers

    ReplyDelete