Monday, November 28, 2011

Cravendale Cats with Thumbs





In Cravendale's "Cats with Thumbs" ad, it ponders the question, what would happen if cats had opposable thumbs? They would gang up and go after Cravendale milk.






The ad appeals to the audiences sense of humor, which is unique for an ad about milk. The humor in the ad can reach a large range of age groups which fits the product since milk is a beverage that pretty much everyone drinks and a common household product. The creativity and humor of the ad are what make it stand and and make it a memorable ad. The ad has over four million hits on Youtube. The ad positions the milk as something desirable and coveted. I really liked the ad, I thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. This commercial is hysterical! I sat in front of my computer and laughed the entire time. I can see the obvious emotional connection the audience may have to this ad. I have never heard of Cravendale milk before, but I think this advertisement definitely makes it a memorable brand.

    ReplyDelete