Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Xfinity Has a Question!

In a world filled with countless brands and products, it is important that advertisements stand out. I believe this advertisement achieved that. Xfinity took a unique approach with their most recent commercial “First words”.  The advertisement shows a toddler casually walking around a city exploring shops. Eventually she ends up in front of a Xfinity store. She makes her way into the store and a sales associate hands her the new iPhone 11 pro. As the sales associate explains all of the details of the new phone the toddler appears to then be a grown woman. The women makes the statement “awesome” prompting Xfinity with the catchphrase “what will your first words be?” 

Most of the world is one big advertisement therefore, it makes them less valuable and impactful because there are so many. I am usually desensitized to commercials and skip through ads when given the option, so I thought it was surprising that this ad kept me interested in watching the whole thing. Xfinity was able to keep the concept and message short while also captivating their audience until the very end.

1 comment:

  1. I love coming across ads that leave an impression on me, especially when its for a company I don't already feel a connection with!

    ReplyDelete