Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A Delightful way to Have a Reese's


Image result for reeses international delightAlright, ladies and gentlemen, I am here to set you all straight. This. Is. The. Best. Brand paring EVER. Drumroll, please... REESES AND INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT! Okay, okay, I know this might be a "huh?" moment, but hear me out. This stuff is, basically, a bunch of liquid Reese's peanut butter cups. What more could you ask for? Honestly? You can put this stuff in anything! You might be a little lost, I know I probably would be too, but just hold on we will get there together. This coffee creamer is life changing. Personally, I am not a coffee drinker, can't even go near the stuff without immediately feeling like I can run a 5k, it's the worst. But, I do dabble in my fair share of coffee creamers. Why not? It's my life, I'll do what I want, no judgement. With that being said, I have discovered a lot of things that do not work well together (Polynesian sauce and french fries, I just don't get the combination at all) and I think I found the perfect pairing. You might be wondering, "If you don't drink coffee, then why do you own this (very delectable) coffee creamer?", and to that, I would say "Because I'm a genius".  

Image result for reeses international delightHave you ever had hot chocolate? Have you ever made a cake? What about, I don't know, ANY DESSERT?! If you've answered "yes" to any of these questions, then I would challenge you to add Reese's peanut butter cup International Delight coffee creamer to your next sweet concoction. It will do you wonders! The first time I used this coffee creamer for something other than *decaf* coffee was for hot chocolate (I'm addicted to hot chocolate) and it changed my life. I highly recommend trying it! I truly believe International Delight has outdone themselves. They have some of the coolest and tastiest coffee creamers on the market. Honestly, I'm sure if you add any of their coffee creamers to your next sweet creation it'll be great! International Delight and Reese's, in that case, isn't scared to try something different, a little crazy, but very tasty. I have to say, I wasn't expecting to rave this much about this brand pairing, but I feel like this was a necessary public service announcement. I hope the next time you go grocery shopping you add this coffee creamer to your cart. Don't worry, you can thank me later.

2 comments:

  1. Mackenzie,

    As an avid Reese's fan, I was dumbfounded when I saw your blog post on this brand pairing! I had never seen or heard of Reese's coffee creamer before. This is definitely a product I must try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with this pairing being so good. Plus, they have so many pairings that they do. Have you ever tried the Oreo International Delight? So good.

    ReplyDelete