Thursday, April 25, 2019


Girl Scout Cookies and Dunkin


     As the annual cookie sales begin, we cant help but get nostalgic about our memories of our favorite girl scout cookie, especially those of us that sold them.  When I see a girl scout cookie, it takes me back to my childhood and helping my mom sort the hundreds of boxes in our basement for our troop.  They would line the walls and I would get excited when I saw the boxes of my favorite cookie.  The Samoas.  The wonderful combination of chocolate, coconut and caramel was a treat worth waiting for.

     These days, Girls Scout Cookies are paired with many brands and items.  You can find it in ice cream and yogurt.  But a favorite for adults is its marriage with Dunkin.  Many couldn’t survive their day without their coffee, so why not get your special hit of Girl Scout Cookie while your at it. Dunkin has a coffee beverage with all of our favorite flavors: Samoa, Thin Mint, Tagalong, Treafoil, and more.  the annual drinks bring a smile to everyone, even if you don't order one, the happiness that comes with the picture is enough to effect someone's day.





No comments:

Post a Comment